SOLITEX MENTO 3000 Roof Underlay
- Appraisal number 855
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
SOLITEX MENTO 3000 is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings. The product consists of a water resistant film laminated to two layers of polypropylene microfibre cover fleece.
SOLITEX MENTO 3000 has been appraised for use as a self-supporting roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1 for timber-framed buldings, or;
- the scope limitation of NASH Builsing Envelope Solutions, Paragraph 1.1 for steel-framed buildings, and;
- with masonry tile roof cladding; and,
- with metal tile and profiled metal roof cladding; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Wind Zones up to, and including Extra High'.
SOLITEX MENTO 3000 has also been appraised for use in gable ends where an air barrier is required.