FastWrap FlameSpec Self Support Roofing Underlay
- Appraisal number 715
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Fastwrap FlameSpec Self Support Roofing Underlay is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings. The products consist of a micro-porous water resistant film laminated to two layers of non-woven spun-bonded polyolefin.
Fastwrap FlameSpec Self Support Roofing Underlay has been appraised for use as a self-supporting roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area; and,
- with masonry tile roof cladding; and,
- with metal tile roof cladding; and,
- with profiled metal roof cladding; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Wind Zones up to, and including Extra High.