EasyLap™ Finishing System
- Appraisal number 500 (2022)
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
The EasyLap™ Finishing System is a cavity-based external wall cladding system for residential and light commercial type buildings where domestic construction techniques are used.
The EasyLap™ Finishing System consists of a range of plasters and coating options to provide various textures.
1. The EasyLap™ Finishing System has been appraised for use as a coating system for EasyLap™ Panel on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1; and,
- with a risk score of 0-20, calculated in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Table 2; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Wind Zones up to, and including, Extra High.
2. The EasyLap™ Finishing System has also been appraised for use as a coating system for EasyLap™ Panel on buildings subject to specific design up to an ultimate limit state (ULS) wind pressure of 2.5 kPa; and,
- constructed with timber framing complying with the NZBC; and,
- within the scope limitations of BRANZ Appraisal No. 466 EasyLap™ Panel for Texture Coating.
3. EasyLap™ Panel must be used, designed and installed as described in BRANZ Appraisal No. 466 and the EasyLap™ Panel Technical Literature.
4. Installation of components and accessories supplied by Resene Construction Systems and its approved applicators must be carried out only by Resene Construction Systems approved applicators.