Ross Roof Group Concealed Fastening Roofing Systems
- Appraisal number 1089 (2020)
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Ross Roof Group Concealed Fastening Roofing Systems are available in three different pressed metal roofing tile profiles with a stone-coated surface and a range of finishing colours.
The pressed metal roofing tiles and flashing accessories form a roofing system installed over roofing underlay and either battens or solid plywood sheathing.
The tiles are branded with ‘Ross Roof Group Ltd’ on the underside of the tile.
Ross Roof Group Concealed Fastening Roofing Systems have been appraised as roof cladding for buildings within the following scope:
- The scope limitations for NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1, with regard to floor plan area and building height; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Wind Zones up to, and including, Extra High; and,
- constructed with timber roof framing and timber battens specified in this Appraisal; and,
- with minimum roof pitch of 15o and a maximum roof pitch of 60o.