Resources added to Building CodeHub in May 2018
Newly released BRANZ publications, and from MBIE new and revised Product Certificates (CodeMark), a new guidance document on exemptions from carrying out seismic work, and a number of Determinations and MultiProof certificates, were added to Building CodeHub in May 2018.
Two draft Standards have been released for public consultation.
The following resources have been added to Building CodeHub in May 2018:
BRANZ Design Guide:
BRANZ Fact Sheets: Harnessing rainwater and greywater:
- Fact sheet 1 (FS1) - Rainwater harvesting systems in New Zealand houses
- Fact sheet 2 (FS2) - Greywater reuse systems for New Zealand houses
- Fact sheet 3 (FS3) - Rainwater harvesting in non-residential buildings
- Fact sheet 4 (FS4) - Water quality in New Zealand rainwater harvesting systems
- Fact sheet 5 (FS5) - Benefits of rainwater and greywater systems in New Zealand houses
- Fact sheet 6 (FS6) - What is holding back rainwater and greywater systems in New Zealand
- Fact sheet 7 (FS7) - Potential network savings from rainwater and greywater systems in New Zealand
- Appraisal number 999 (2018) - Pink® Batts® Polyester Insulation
- Appraisal number 509 (2014) - Premier Insulation
BRANZ Good Practice Guide:
CodeMark Certificates (new and revised):
- AQ-060516-CMNZ(Rev 3 - April 2018) INSULMAX® Retrofit Wall Insulation Method
- CMA-CM40206-I01-R03 Kop-Coat New Zealand Ltd Timbertreat®
- CM40226 EuroClad Selekta
- BCS-175018-CMNZ CDK Neolith Panel on Sumner Tile System
- CM20158 Dux Actamatic Grease Converter
- CM40042-I01-R02 Touchwood Building system
- 2018/001: Notice to fix and whether a relocated unit is a building
- 2018/002: Decision to issue a notice to fix for a retaining wall
- 2018/003: Refusal to issue a code compliance certificate for a 13-year-old house with mixed claddings
- 2018/004: Refusal to issue a code compliance certificate for an 11-year-old house with monolithic cladding
- 2018/005: Automatic pool covers for swimming pools complying with Building Code Clause F9 and section 162C of the Building Act
- 2018/006: Code compliance of sliding doors that form part of a barrier to a pool
- 2018/007: Compliance of door thresholds to a proposed gymnasium in a school
- 2018/008: Accessible parking facilities for a proposed mixed-use building
- 2018/009: Refusal to issue a code compliance certificate in respect of remedial work to decks
- 2018/010: Whether proposed barriers to a timber walkway along the shoreline at Mangonui Harbour will satisfy Clause F4 Safety from falling
- A10146: Transportable House - Studio Design. Single storey 21m² relocatable dwelling unit.
- A10147: Transportable House - One Bedroom Design. Single storey 29m² relocatable dwelling unit.
- A10148: Transportable House - Two Bedroom Design. Single storey 60m² relocatable dwelling unit.
Draft Standards for public comment:
- DR AS/NZS 2785:2018 Suspended ceilings - Design and installation
- DR AS/NZS 2293.2:2018 Emergency lighting and exit signs for buildings. Part 2: Routine service and maintenance
Notification date: 6 June 2018