Building CodeHub’s first batch of data available
19 July 2017: Launch of the Building CodeHub's website.
19 July 2017: Building CodeHub currently includes data for the following resources:
- Building legislation, including all the clauses of the Building Code
- the majority of documents cited in Acceptable Solutions and Verification Methods (New Zealand Standards, joint Australia New Zealand Standards and other New Zealand publications; Australian Standards and other Australian publications; ISO Standards)
- MultiProof certificates
- CodeMark certificates
- Acceptable Solutions and Verification Methods
- Section 175 guidance issued by MBIE
- a large body of articles from BRANZ’s BUILD magazines
- Some BRANZ Bulletins and Appraisals.
- the remaining documents cited in Acceptable Solutions and Verification Methods (Primary References)
- a wide range of further BRANZ publications and articles