Monier Elemental Series Lightweight Composite Roof Tile/ Panel systems
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
The Monier Elemental Series Lightweight Composite Roof Tile/ Panel systems are glass fibre reinforced polymer roof tile/panel systems for finishing NZBC compliant roof framing. The tiles/panels are mechanically fixed to battens using screws and for the Elemental Square and Elemental Ultra Panel proprietary clips.
The Monier Elemental Series Lightweight Composite Roof Tile/ Panel systems have been assessed as a roof cladding system on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZS 3604:2011 and NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1; and
- situated in NZS 3604:2011 Wind Zones, up to, and including extra high; and
- situated in NZS 3604:2011 Exposure Zones B, C or D.
Or, when the subject to specific structural and weather tightness engineering design.
- The scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, A Paragraph 1.1 with regards to the building height and floor plan area; and
- Exposed to wind pressures up to a maximum design differential ultimate limit state (ULS) of 4.59kPa and
- Situated in NZS 3604:2011 Exposure Zones B, C or D i