Thermakraft Covertek 403 Plus Roof Underlay
- Revision C - 1 July 2019
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Global-Mark Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Thermakraft Covertek 403 Fire Retardant Roof Underlay is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings. The product consists of a micro-porous water resistant film laminated to two layers of non woven spun-bonded polyolefin. Thermakraft Covertek 403 Fire Retardant Self-Supporting Roof Underlay is coloured white on the top bottom faces.
Thermakraft Covertek 403 Plus Roof Underlay is for use as a roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- The scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, (Amendment 7, February 2017) Paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area;
- with either
- masonry tile roof cladding or
- with metal tile roof cladding or
- profiled metal roof cladding;
- situated in NZS 3604-2011 Wind Zones up to, and including Extra High.