- CM70057 Rev 1
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Verital
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Novater S-C is a plastomeric modified bitumen torch-on waterproofing membrane (APP). Novater S-C is available in thicknesses of 3 and 4mm and comes in 10m x 1m rolls.
Novater S-C is used for waterproofing basement retaining walls and floors.
Subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- Shall only be applied to non-specific design under floor slabs complying with NZS 3604:2011 Timber-framed buildings; and
- Shall only be applied behind concrete masonry basement walls and under floor slabs complying with NZS 4229:2013 Concrete masonry buildings not requiring specific engineering; and
- Shall only be applied to buildings subject to specific design with substrates of in-situ or precast concrete complying with NZS 3101:2006 Concrete Structures, or concrete masonry complying with NZS 4230:2004 Design of reinforced concrete masonry structures.
- Novater S-C shall only be stored, installed and maintained as per the Jaydex Application Guide Novater V3a November 2019 by Jaydex licensed applicators.