InnoClad and InnoScreen
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Innowood Australia Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Innowood is a Composite Wood material, extruded into various profiles including those for cladding, screens and louvres. Innowood profiles are pre-finished and suitable for external use in either Innovative or Premium colouring systems.
- This Certificate of Conformity does not address any claims of compliance against clauses of the NZBC relating to fire.
- Ultimate limit state pressure of 2.8kPa.
- Nail guns must not be used for fixing of any Innowood product.
- Boards subject to reflective heat must be installed at max centres of 225mm until 1200mm from the reflective source.
- Secret Fix Shiplap Profiles may only be installed vertically. Other shiplap profiles may be installed horizontally and vertically.
- All InnoClad & InnoScreen profiles must have minimum 3 fixing points and InnoScreen profiles must not overhang more than 200mm. Inserts must be cut off 50mm from the edge of the profile end.
- Must be installed in accordance with the manuals detailed in A2 below, by a suitably licenced tradesperson.
- Nothing in this document should be construed as a warranty or guarantee by CMI, and the only applicable warranties will be those provided by the Certificate Holder.
- The certificate holder must maintain compliance with the conditions set out in Section 15 of the Building (Product Certification) Regulations 2008