Owens Corning Asphalt Roofing Shingles
- I01-R01 - May 2019
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- CertMark International Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Owens Corning Asphalt Roofing Shingles are a glass-fibre reinforced asphalt shingles surfaced with a ceramic coated mineral chip to provide protection from UV rays.
The shingles, flashings and accessories form a weather tight roofing system when installed over a plywood or reconstituted wood board substrate and roofing underlay.
Can be used as a roof cladding within the following scope:
- The scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 Paragraph 1.1, with regard to floor plan and roof height;
- Constructed with timber roof framing and plywood/sarking;
- Where the roof pitch is 9.5 deg or greater up to 60 deg; or
- Is located in NZS 3604:2011 Wind Zones up to and including Very High, or Extra High for Duration