Good Practice Guide: Texture-coated claddings (3rd edition)
- Third Edition
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- Good practice guide
- PDF, Hard copy
This third edition of BRANZ Good Practice Guide Texture-coated Claddings provides updated wide-ranging information on texture-coated cladding design and installation that incorporates the Amendment 5 provisions.
New sections on asonry veneer and concrete substrates are now included as well as a general updating of all content as a result of industry review of the second edition.
Designers, contractors and regulators can refer to this publication for the information they need for good design and correct detailing and recommended on-site construction practices.
This Good Practice Guide is organised as follows:
- Sections 1-6 describe the systems in general terms and cover the performance requirements and design and
- specification requirements for texture-coated claddings.
- Sections 7-10 cover EIFS.
- Sections 11-15 cover fibre-cement.
- Sections 16-18 cover masonry veneer.
- Sections 19-21 cover concrete and concrete masonry.
- Sections 22-25 cover lightweight concrete/autoclaved aerated cement.
- Section 26 provides sources of further information
- Section 27 provides a glossary of terms used.