Covertek 403 Roof Underlay
- Appraisal number 917
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Covertek 403 Roof Underlay is a fire retardant synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings.
The product consists of a micro-porous water resistant film ultrasonically bonded between two layers of non-woven spun-bonded polyolefin, and is coloured white.
Covertek 403 Roof Underlay has been appraised for use as a roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area; or,
- the scope limitations of NASH Building Envelope Solutions, Paragraph 1.1 for steel framed buildings; and,
- with masonry tile roof cladding; and,
- with metal tile roof cladding; and,
- with profiled metal roof cladding; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Wind Zones up to, and including Extra High.